Friday, October 31, 2008

Otto



This is my new dog Otto. He's about a year old and he's a rescue dog. That's our couch he's standing on even though he's not allowed up on the furniture. Sadly he doesn't like other dogs (probably because of past bad experiences) and is a terrier so he doesn't always do as he's told. This means he'll probably never get to come bouldering with me as he'll run off to start fights, the little fecker.

New bouldering season, new bouldering year for me. Didn't get to send my 7a after all as the weather completely crapped out over the summer and I lost all motivation. But I'm back in the driving seat so to speak and back training as of this week. Have to identify my weaknessess and start on a new training plan.

Oh yeah, happy hallowe'en!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

at last !!! I want an update on your other targets and blaming the weather is poor form. I'll be down the wall we'd evening

Phil Smith said...

Cool, I'll probably see you there.